Joined Mitsubishi Corporation in 1974 in the Iron Ore Department, after obtaining an MBA from the European Business School (INSEAD) in 1981, joined the Investment Summary, Examination Division of Mitsubishi Corporation. Since 1986 European Mitsubishi Corporation invested in Europe and Africa Strategy planning staff Established MCF Financial Service (London) in 1990 and assumed the position of president Advisory business of acquisitions between Japan and Europe, Merchant · banking investment in Europe, LBO finance etc. Non-dye business In 1994, he returned to Mitsubishi Corporation headquarters and founded an investment company in Asia, promoted private equity investment, promoted advisory work in China and Asia, moved to Ripplewood Holdings (New York) since 1996. In 1999, as a founding member of Nippon Fund’s Japan base set up by Ripplewood, participated in management of RHJ Inn 2005 Appointed over the National Representative Director.
Participated in Crosspoint Advisors, an independent advisory firm, gathered from global investment banks and general trading companies since 2012. He is engaged in advisory business on cross border M & A, business revitalization advice, fund placement support and others.
- · Crosspoint Advisors Corporation Representative Director
- · Joyful Co., Ltd. Honda Outside Director
- · Founding Director of General Association Social Investment Partners
- · Director of Music Masters Course of the General Association
- · Asian Venture Philanthropy Network (Singapore) Outside Director
- · Waseda University Business School part time lecturer (in charge of business revitalization)